Accessibility arrangements Boutique Assemblage Hotel
The Boutique Hotel Assemblage exerts the utmost efforts and invests many resources to provide all its customers with equal, respectful, accessible, and professional service. In accordance with the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law 1998 and the regulations enacted thereunder, efforts and resources are invested in making the necessary accessibility adjustments to ensure that a person with a disability can receive the services provided to all customers, independently and equally.
Building Accessibility ArrangementsBelow are the existing accessibility arrangements for the hotel located at 48 Allenby, Tel Aviv:
- No accessible disabled services available
- No private parking
- Near the hotel, there is a parking lot (for a fee).
- Betzalel Market parking – 300m – 2 HaMaccabi St, Tel Aviv-Yafo
- If necessary, you can contact the service representatives at the stations to receive assistance in filling out forms.
- Entry to the reception area for a service animal assisting a person with a disability is permitted
- Until the light rail renovation on Allenby Street is completed, passenger drop-off is carried out at Allenby 46 (Allenby – Yona HaNavi) or Allenby – Geula
Accessible Customer ServiceThere are several additional means of contact:
- Frontal service – public reception on Sun-Thur between the hours 09:00-18:00 and on Fri between the hours 09:00-20:00
- Email – [email protected]
- Contact via “Contact Us” on the site – https://assemblageboutiquehotel.com/en/contact/
- Contact via mail: Assemblage Boutique Hotel, Allenby 48, Tel Aviv – Yafo
Website AccessibilityAn accessible website is a site that allows people with disabilities and older people to browse with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as all surfers, about 20 to 25 percent of the population encounter difficulties using the internet and may benefit from more accessible web content, according to a 2003 survey conducted by Microsoft. The Assemblage Boutique Hotel believes and acts for equal opportunities in the internet space for people with various disabilities and people who use assistive technology for computer use.
Website Accessibility Information
- This site complies with the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments for Service) Regulations, 2013.
- Accessibility adjustments were made according to the Israeli Standard (IS 5568) for web content accessibility at AA level and the international WCAG0 document.
- The tests were examined for the highest compatibility for Chrome browser.
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and supports the common usage pattern for operation with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
- Adapted for display in common browsers and for use on mobile phones.
- For the best browsing experience with a screen reader software, we recommend using the most updated NVDA software.
- Documents or videos uploaded to the site before October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you encounter such a document or video, you can contact the accessibility coordinator in the office whose details appear below and she will make sure to make the information accessible to you.
- Provision of information in an accessible format – the hotel offers its customers the option of receiving information in accessible formats. Providing the information is free of charge and is intended for people with disabilities. For inquiries and information on accessibility, you can contact the hotel owner whose details appear below.
Ways to submit requests and suggestions for improvement on accessibility issuesIt should be noted that we continue to strive to improve the company’s accessibility as part of our commitment to enable the entire population including people with disabilities to receive the most accessible service possible. If you encounter a problem or any malfunction in the subject of accessibility, we will be happy if you update us and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution for you and address the malfunction as soon as possible.
- Name: Gali Shpiler
- Phone: +972-50-8383-082
- Email: [email protected]
The accessibility statement was updated on: 24/10/2023